New to Avion. 1971 Voyageur

A little about yourself
Mike

New to Avion. 1971 Voyageur

Post by Mike »

My wife and I are new owners of an Avion. We have a beautiful 1971 Voyageur and are looking forward to using it and relying on owners like you all to keep us informed on all things Avion.
Yogi, as we call her, is not perfect. Nor is it 100%. We will be looking for anything, advice or material, to keep her strong.
Excited to be here,
Mike
KYAvion
Site Admin

Re: New to Avion. 1971 Voyageur

Post by KYAvion »

Hi Mike. Welcome to the site. Please feel free to post away with any questions, and I am sure someone can answer. Also feel free to post pics of your new Avion in the "pics" forum.
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
Razorback

Post by Razorback »

Hi, Mike! Welcome, to you and your wife.... and Yogi! Avions are awesome trailers and I hope you enjoy making yours "yours"! There are plenty of folks here that can help with anything you need.

I hope you have had time to look around the forum and see it all. It is growing day by day, and there is a lot of information to be had. Some other sites give you the "did you search for that before you asked?" kind of treatment, but don't worry about that here..... you'll find that the members are eager to help, even if it happens to be a common issue..... it was ALL new to each of us at one time or another. Ask away!

Happy trails!!

(Yes..... pics!!!)
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
Mike

Post by Mike »

Thank you