Everything I need to know about my Avion

A little about yourself
Jtholland757@att.net

Re: Everything I need to know about my Avion

Post by Jtholland757@att.net »

Thanks. The only reason this Avion came up for sale is the original owners passed away unexpectedly, and the 2 sons aren’t interested in continuing the legacy their dad and stepmother left. We’re waiting for the will to go through probate so we can take possession. Can’t wait. JT
1986 Avion 34w Silver Edition; Unit 123 of 200
2022 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2500HD Z71 4WD
michellelegs

Post by michellelegs »

Did you find the safe yet? I can tell you where it is privately if you’d like! We are in a little bit of a different position than you are, we bought our 1986 silver edition and it’s the V model but it is far from anything like you have so kudos to you. My husband is working diligently to get everything fixed but I know we’ll love it even more when it is!We are in a little bit of a different position than you are, we bought our 1986 silver edition and it’s the V model but it is far from anything like you have, so kudos to you. My husband and are working diligently to get everything fixed but I know will love it when it is roadworthy! Trying to keep as much of the vintage feel as we can as we bring her back to life!
1986 34V Silver Edition
michellelegs

Post by michellelegs »

I will post pictures soon but it is not easy to do on a phone and we are Apple based for computer so I have to which search engine will finally make that possible!
1986 34V Silver Edition
Jtholland757@att.net

Post by Jtholland757@att.net »

Sorry for delayed response. Yes we have.
1986 Avion 34w Silver Edition; Unit 123 of 200
2022 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ 2500HD Z71 4WD