Vintage Avion

Aluminum trailers and parts wanted
KansasJoe

Vintage Avion

Post by KansasJoe »

Looking for a vintage Avion trailer preferably 1961. I live in Kansas but I'm willing to travel. Would really like one that needs restoration.
Thanks
Joe
KYAvion
Site Admin

Re: Vintage Avion

Post by KYAvion »

KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
KansasJoe

Post by KansasJoe »

Thank you. I'll check it out.
Captain Mickey

Post by Captain Mickey »

We traveled in this 1960's Avion H-24 for a season, then settled down and used it just for storage.

Here is the Craigslist posting:
https://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/tro/d/ ... 59356.html

Located in NW Arkansas.
Please call for information:

thank you,

~Mark & Kathleen
Tweetie2

Post by Tweetie2 »

Hi,
Are you still looking for an Aviontrailer? We have a very nice 1964 T-21 that is all original. All of the inside electric works and the gas stove and the gas furnace. My husband took the faucets off in the kitchen and bath and didn’t get around to going thru the water system. I cleaned, lightly sanded and put a coat of polyurethane varnish on all cupboards and all wood cabinetry. The Zolotone paint is very nice and the flooring and Formica is in good shape too. It had slipcovers on all upholstery and it is original and in good shape too. The curtains are gone but I found some nice vintage looking fabric to make curtains.
Please let me know if you are interested and I could send you some pics.
Thanks.
Linda Shay
Albany, Minnesota
Lindashay19@gmail.com
320-493-6201
Razorback

Post by Razorback »

That sounds like a nice one for someone!
Tweetie2 wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 2:57 pm Hi,
Are you still looking for an Aviontrailer? We have a very nice 1964 T-21 that is all original. All of the inside electric works and the gas stove and the gas furnace. My husband took the faucets off in the kitchen and bath and didn’t get around to going thru the water system. I cleaned, lightly sanded and put a coat of polyurethane varnish on all cupboards and all wood cabinetry. The Zolotone paint is very nice and the flooring and Formica is in good shape too. It had slipcovers on all upholstery and it is original and in good shape too. The curtains are gone but I found some nice vintage looking fabric to make curtains.
Please let me know if you are interested and I could send you some pics.
Thanks.
Linda Shay
Albany, Minnesota
Lindashay19@gmail.com
320-493-6201
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???