Rookies with a 75, 28ft La Grande

A little about yourself
K&MAvionRookies

Rookies with a 75, 28ft La Grande

Post by K&MAvionRookies »

Greetings and thanks for the in!
My wife and I recently acquired a sadly neglected, forlorn 28 ft La Grande and will be bringing it back to a new life over the next couple of years. No pics yet but will post when we get some that are decent and meaningful.
Our goal is to go completely off grid.
Will try to keep the dumb questions to a minimum and hope to contribute to the community if and when our experience allows. We've done loads of different projects and are pretty stoked for this one. We've found careful planning and research to pay off in previous projects so.....
Today my very capable lady created a spreadsheet to plan the reno. Tasks, schedules, estimated budget etc..
Has anyone else doe this? Will, of course, share if it's useful.
Gotta go read about frame refurbishing.
Thanks again and Cheers from Canada! (I think Kerry has already read the entire forum so, as usual, I'm trying to keep up)

Kerry and Matt
Razorback

Re: Rookies with a 75, 28ft La Grande

Post by Razorback »

Welcome, Kerry and Matt! Glad you are here!
Please do not hesitate to ask questions. I always say that the only dumb question is one not asked..... especially those that cause problems for you somehow.

Oh, and.... Happy New Year!!!!
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
uteqdoc

Re: Rookies with a 75, 28ft La Grande

Post by uteqdoc »

Welcome. I to am in a similar situation. I am renovating a 75 31' LaGrande. Got the roof, AC, and Vents done. Will be starting on inside soon. This site is a wealth of info and everyone is always willing to help. There are also some good Facebook groups.

Steve
Steve
1975 La Grande 31'