OK, my rant now

A general discussion forum
DJ18

Re: OK, my rant now

Post by DJ18 »

[/quote]
And mine is like stepping into Artemus Gordon's train car :D
[/quote]

I had to google Artemus Gordon's train car. I want mine like that too. In fact, if I was given to naming my camper, I'd steal the name "the wanderer" Now, let's see pictures!!
debbie
1985 Avion 25H
Gary Potter

Post by Gary Potter »

The wild wild West. I really loved that show.
Retirement is underrated
'Dewey' an '84 30P
Gary Potter
Gary Potter

Post by Gary Potter »

Avion value continues to puzzle me. When I started looking back in 2017, I was quite surprised at the difference between value (real/perceived) between Avion and Airstream. I am now the proud owner of 2 30P's; an '82 and an '84. Over the past several months, I've noticed that Avion value is increasing. Owners have begun to resist low price demands and are resisting 'giving them away'.

I have two because I am one of those that refuses to succumb to low price demands. I've got one listed for sale at what I believe is a fair price when looking at competitive listings. Luckily, I don't have to sell. The '82 is pretty much original and the '84 is updated. If the '82 sells, I'll be taking the '84 back to Las Vegas for the winter and using it to tour the west. If it doesn't sell, the mostly original '82 will go back to Vegas where it will remain. We'll use the '84 to tour from N Texas in the summer time.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/rvs/d ... 21839.html
Retirement is underrated
'Dewey' an '84 30P
Gary Potter
Rostam

Post by Rostam »

You have a great problem, that I wish I had :D Having 2 Avions is my dream. We have a 26 and I would love to have a 32 or 34. I think your Avion looks great and is fairly priced. I've seen some CL ads with ridiculous prices. I'm not sure whether they sell though. Best of luck to you.
1978 Avion 26-H
2021 Toyota Tundra SR5
inge.muenkel

Post by inge.muenkel »

Gary Potter wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:55 pm Avion value continues to puzzle me. When I started looking back in 2017, I was quite surprised at the difference between value (real/perceived) between Avion and Airstream. I am now the proud owner of 2 30P's; an '82 and an '84. Over the past several months, I've noticed that Avion value is increasing. Owners have begun to resist low price demands and are resisting 'giving them away'.

I have two because I am one of those that refuses to succumb to low price demands. I've got one listed for sale at what I believe is a fair price when looking at competitive listings. Luckily, I don't have to sell. The '82 is pretty much original and the '84 is updated. If the '82 sells, I'll be taking the '84 back to Las Vegas for the winter and using it to tour the west. If it doesn't sell, the mostly original '82 will go back to Vegas where it will remain. We'll use the '84 to tour from N Texas in the summer time.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/mdf/rvs/d ... 21839.html