Happy Easter, everyone!!!
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
DJ18

Re: Happy Easter!!!

Post by DJ18 »

Happy Easter to you too! Even though the world is a strange place right now, new life goes on!

Hope today finds everyone well and occupied with something that makes them at ease.

I've sort of given up going camping for a bit. There are still a few places we can go, lots of wilderness areas around us. I suppose we will go out a few days here and there, maybe next week. But spring weather made me think of a garden and chickens, so we got some hens for our empty coop and started planting seeds and digging weeds. Our days have been busy with spring chores, polishing the Avion, and refereeing the chicken pecking order. I suppose the lack of good eggs at the grocery stores made me long for the days I had a few hens. HA! right now, hens are as scarce as their teeth. It seems everyone is trying to keep chickens and plant a garden. Good for everyone! We live in the desert, pack rats and jack rabbits will level a garden as soon as they find it. they usually find it when the plants are about 4" tall. and yet, I keep trying. this year, a higher raised bed with a pvc hoop lid on top. I've tried everything else, maybe that will give me the advantage!

Hopefully, by the time our tomatoes start to ripen, our countries and lives will be recovering.

Today is a much cooler and horridly windy day, but not as bad as some parts of the country. The past few weeks have been so warm and lovely though.

I've spent time looking at Avions and other silver trailers on the internet, looking at peoples interior pictures and remodels. Some are gorgeous, some give me ideas and things to dream about. But some are a shame and a nightmare! Ah well, to each there own, and for sure it takes all kinds.

be careful, stay well.
debbie
1985 Avion 25H