Sold in 2 days! Not mine, but near me..... 1966 H25

Aluminum trailers and parts for sale; tow vehicles for sale
Razorback

Sold in 2 days! Not mine, but near me..... 1966 H25

Post by Razorback »

Here's a nice-looking 1966 H25 on my local CL, about 30 miles from me....

Link from ad: https://fayar.craigslist.org/rvs/d/silo ... 69577.html

Text from ad...... lots of info:

1966 Avion 25 ft Holiday II - $10500 (Siloam Springs)

"Vintage 1966 25 ft Avion Holiday II tandem axle Travel Trailer
The AVION is a close relative to the AIRSTREAM travel trailer families. Although Airstream is by far the most well known brand in aluminum trailers, many knowledgeable individuals consider Avion of the 1960s and 1970s to be superior in construction quality. If you've been searching for that great vintage aluminum Travel Trailer then you may have just found it.

This Vintage 1966 25 ft Avion Travel Trailer is a fine specimen of the original vintage aluminum aircraft-style travel trailer which has become an American Icon. The aluminum skin of this trailer was factory anodized, an original feature of Avion trailers, and was never a shiny aluminum. This is a mostly original trailer that is in good condition. It actually rivals or supercedes airstream on many levels [the 60s – 70s era]. We possess a clear title with no liens or encumbrances. The aluminum exterior skin is in good condition. A repair was made to the front left corner and then repainted the red color. PET-FREE & SMOKE-FREE it has a dry weight of approx. 4000 lbs according to factory specs.

This Vintage 1966 25 ft Holiday II Travel Trailer comes complete with:
Full Professional Service from front to back/All Systems in working order except furnace. Newer air conditioner works excellent in summer heat. We just use an electric space heater in colder weather.
Beautiful Original Birch Hardwood cabinetry & hardware
Convertible café style lounge in the front galley w/folding dinette
Two twin mattresses in rear.
Original Kitchen countertops and functional vent hood.
Rear bath layout w/standing shower
Original gas lamp and two additional original retro lights. Retro controls for antenna no longer function but add to the ambiance.
Microwave installed in cabinet under right rear bed.
Dometic Toilet if functional as is shower and sink.
Original [4]-Burner Magic Chef cooktop
Windows intact all around and functioning w/screens
Vintage Forced-Air Furnace [inoperable]
Electric Trailer Brakes
6 gal. hot water heater
Heavy-Duty Battery
Inverter
Electrical Pigtail for towing
Electric Hitch Jack
[2] LP Tanks
Spare Tire

History/Disclaimer: This Vintage 1966 Holiday II Avion Travel Trailer has been amazingly well preserved to its original condition. It is pet and smoke free. Interior is original except replaced cushion covers and replaced mattress in rear twin beds. All the exterior electrical lighting functions properly as well as the brakes and it tows great. All interior surfaces are free of rips, tears, stains or smells. We have owned the trailer for 6 years and are just no longer using it and it deserves to be enjoyed !

We have attempted to represent everything as thoroughly and in as detailed a manner as possible with both photos and description.

Please be aware that although everything works as described, we will offer no warranty either expressed, written or implied. Remember this is an antique vehicle of 50 years age and is being sold as is. "
01212_gmXeYysNj1O_1200x900.jpg
00K0K_aMrLZPeYOsc_1200x900.jpg
01313_apmerAgGGR5_1200x900.jpg
01616_8GLXjpxY8qk_1200x900.jpg
00n0n_2bUbMJA1iOw_1200x900.jpg
00Z0Z_hYIGqetRNfI_1200x900.jpg
00p0p_1cwwshCCXrM_1200x900.jpg
01515_k8RKDFm6GX3_1200x900.jpg
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
Razorback

Re: Sold! Not mine, but near me..... 1966 H25

Post by Razorback »

Hoping by to see the new owner here soon!
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???