I like this forum

A general discussion forum
DJ18

I like this forum

Post by DJ18 »

When we bought our Avion, I knew we would need to have help and a good knowledge base. We've had a lot of campers, but none like the Avion. Yes, some things are the same, but the way it's built, things don't seem the same things at all. (way better)

I've looked for help on other forums, most of which are sort of not a place where you can ask questions and get help, more just research archives. there is facebook, but it's hard to go back and find things you may have read. plus, it seems intimidating to think my "Avion life" is "out there" and I just don't know how exactly facebook works. I know that if I do an internet search for a product, I get ads for that product on facebook. :?

anyway, I really appreciate the few of you who have been patient with my newbie questions and have been so helpful. thank you.

and I hope all the members on this forum are just hibernating for the winter, and soon it is bustling with posts and conversations.
debbie
1985 Avion 25H
KYAvion
Site Admin

Re: I like this forum

Post by KYAvion »

Thanks for the positive feedback about the site, and glad you are finding it useful. Feel free to spread the word with others on Facebook, etc.

BTW, something you can do is add your Avion model and year to your signature (edited under your profile). It can be helpful to others when reading your posts.
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
Razorback

Re: I like this forum

Post by Razorback »

Thank you for the kind words. I agree with you 100%!

This is the best place for an Avion owner to be, IMHO. Friendly, easy to use, easy to search...... And getting better and better every day because people are sharing their experiences as they go through their acquisitions, clean-ups, fix-ups, remodels, repairs, etc.
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???