'76 La Grande for sale

Aluminum trailers and parts for sale; tow vehicles for sale
1olfart

'76 La Grande for sale

Post by 1olfart »

Too many grandkids have led us to the conclusion that we need to let our 28' Le Grande find a new home. We are the 3rd owners, of this trailer, and have paperwork from the original buy. (including owners manual) When we bought her, we stained all the wood, replaced the floor, from front to the rear bath. We have a replacement toilet, but "life's curves" have kept me from installing it. I also replaced the foam under the floor, as well as the floor tiles. I have also updated the oven, the roof air, and reupholstered the sofa.We have used this trailer as our cabin, on land my wife inherited, about 120 miles West of Ft Worth, Texas. Someone did try to break in, by breaking the window next to the door, but they couldn't get in. As of yet, I have just secured with wood, and no water damage was had.
I had planned to sell this trailer, a few years ago, after I suffered a stroke, but we decided we enjoyed it too much, and kept her. She isn't perfect, but is dry, and much better than most I have seen. I have a good set of tires that need to be installed, but am limited as to what I can accomplish.
Thinking $5,000 is a fair asking price. I know I have pictures around here, and will post as soon as I locate them )-:
Razorback

Re: '76 La Grande for sale

Post by Razorback »

Welcome to the forum, 1-O-F. Sorry to hear that you need to sell your Avion..... No family members appreciate it enough to take it themselves?

Good luck with the sale..... hopefully someone will get it that will keep it on the road!
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
1olfart

Post by 1olfart »

Thanks
RISK

Post by RISK »

Where are you located?

I’m looking for a trailer for some friends.

Thanks,

Ian
1978 26M
1964 SilverStreak Sabre
1977 Airstream Sovereign (in a million pieces)
mtjarrett

Post by mtjarrett »

I'd love to see some pictures. I might be interested. I'm down in the valley.
1977 28' Travelcader
danz260

Post by danz260 »

Seems like this guy disappeared!
1olfart

Post by 1olfart »

I did, in some respects, disappear, but the Trailer still lives, and now I really need to sell her. My son and I stayed in it last weekend, but with 4 grandkids, we just need to move on. I will upload pictures, as soon as my grandkids show me how.
We have retired to just outside of Ft. Worth, so it will be much easier to show, if anyone is interested.
She really is nice, overall, condition, except for the things I listed in the original post. Nothing much has changed since my 1st post, however the lower screen door hinge did bite the dust. It's still hanging on, but has cracked. Also the Bargman bit the dust, as well.
I can be reached via phone, @ 281-844-0374. Please leave a message, because I don't answer #'s that I don't know. (too many sells people, or Poop callers)

Thanks again,
'76 LeGrande
'06 GMC Z-71