How can I rearrange the plumbing

Floor Repair, Inner Skins, Furnishings, Interior Finishes
SergioB

How can I rearrange the plumbing

Post by SergioB »

Hi
So I want to reroute the plumbing on my 34v to a 34w kind. I plan to have a bed where the bathroom is and then bunk beds on one side and the bathroom just in front. How hard will it be? Is it feasible? Ideas?
Thank you
Sérgio
1986 34v Silver Edition
silverloaf

Re: How can I rearrange the plumbing

Post by silverloaf »

I would try to mimic an existing layout for a 34 ft. trailer. Working with an established plumbing strategy is significantly easier that going all-new.

The drain plumbing will be your biggest challenge. It is located between the floor and belly pan. There is a lot of complexity below the floor. Things like cross-members and belly pan can generate a whole new category of expletives.

You need to get strategic and take a 20,000 foot look at your trailer's cross-member, tank location, belly pan, etc. layout. Removing the belly pan will be your first reality check.
" Faith can move mountains, but don't be surprised if God hands you a shovel.”

Silverloaf (Bob)
Dawsonville, GA
1988 30P
SergioB

Post by SergioB »

I’ve read your reply several times trying to find the “it’s easy, don’t worry!” But still nothing… Well we are still waiting for our camper to arrive so all these plans are just dreams that will for sure change when we actually enter our Avion.
Thanks Bob
Sérgio
1986 34v Silver Edition
Salty

Post by Salty »

1987 34V
2000 Ford F250
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
SergioB

Post by SergioB »

Thanks Salty,
This was just my mind looking at different layouts and because our 34v is completely gutted I just thought it would be an idea! But thanks for the the info! I’ll you keep you all posted as more ideas come and go!
Sérgio
1986 34v Silver Edition
Salty

Post by Salty »

It's ok, I had similar thoughts when I first got my Avion.
1987 34V
2000 Ford F250
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.