Antenna

Shell/Exterior Maintenance, Windows, Gaskets, Awnings, Vent Lids/Covers, Rockguards
Rostam

Antenna

Post by Rostam »

Hi,

I may have asked this before: How do you remove the radio antenna? I have bought a new one, but I am not sure how to remove the old one (there seems to be no access from inside).

Thanks!
P.S. sorry the photo is not oriented correctly.
Attachments
Antenna.JPG
1978 Avion 26-H
2021 Toyota Tundra SR5
Razorback

Re: Antenna

Post by Razorback »

If I remember correctly, that Phillips head screw at the center of the fixture gets unscrewed and eventually will allow an inside piece to pivot from perpendicular to the screw to oriented the same as the screw, that allows it to be removed from the hole in the skin of the trailer.

Seems like I have a post here somewhere about changing our radio antenna..... I know I got an Metra side-mount flexible mast antenna from Advance Auto Parts.......looking.
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
Razorback

Post by Razorback »

Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
Rostam

Post by Rostam »

Razorback wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:20 pm If I remember correctly, that Phillips head screw at the center of the fixture gets unscrewed and eventually will allow an inside piece to pivot from perpendicular to the screw to oriented the same as the screw, that allows it to be removed from the hole in the skin of the trailer.

Seems like I have a post here somewhere about changing our radio antenna..... I know I got an Metra side-mount flexible mast antenna from Advance Auto Parts.......looking.
Thanks Razorback, I'll try that.
1978 Avion 26-H
2021 Toyota Tundra SR5