Just Curious-Monson

A little about yourself
csatt

Just Curious-Monson

Post by csatt »

Hi all. I became a new member yesterday. I was curious if anyone recalls the Monson Trailer Travelcade. In revisiting the Monson name, this trailer club of avions were based out of Dearborn Heights, Michigan. I grew up as a kid in the Monson Trailer Travelcade. This group was a lot of fun. My parents and their children loved camping, especiallly with this group. Some of my best childhood and adult memories were camping with this fun group.
Razorback

Re: Just Curious-Monson

Post by Razorback »

I have not heard of Monson.... need to do some research!

I am glad you have great memories of camping as a kid..... me too!!!!
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
csatt

Re: Just Curious-Monson

Post by csatt »

Sounds great regarding your last two messages to me. Thank you very much. Camping has been and will always be special and fun. So many great memories. In regards to the Monson group, the trailer club had there home office at the southwest corner of Telegraph road and Ann Arbor Trail road in Dearborn Heights, Michigan. The group had quite a cast of fun loving characters. Hahahaha. Sad but true, there probably are not too many members anymore except perhaps the kids that grew up camping in the club. A cute story, my first camping trip in that 31 foot 1968 avion was in 1976 on the bicentenial 4th. of july holiday. Thanks again and Cheers! hahahahaha