Does anyone know the trailer dimensions (width) off-hand?

Floor Repair, Inner Skins, Furnishings, Interior Finishes
wirelessguyny

Does anyone know the trailer dimensions (width) off-hand?

Post by wirelessguyny »

Hi,

I've recently purchased a trailer that I've yet to pick up. I've been starting my prep here and listing out the work I'll need to do.

The trailer I'm getting is a V-25 Voyager. The original manuals show the length of the trailer but I was wondering what the internal wall-to-wall width i; as well as the external total width.( Apparently that info in harder to find even when googling it.)

I would assume that most models likely share the same wide stance when it comes to going down the road but I'm not 100% sure.

In any case, if you know this info please let me know.

Thanks.
KYAvion
Site Admin

Re: Does anyone know the trailer dimensions (width) off-hand?

Post by KYAvion »

I was going to suggest the manual, but it looks like you’ve tried that already. I’m surprised the exterior width isn’t mentioned in there. What year is your trailer anyway?
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
wirelessguyny

Re: Does anyone know the trailer dimensions (width) off-hand?

Post by wirelessguyny »

For the benefit of the group I did manage to track this down on a website somewhere and figured I'd post it here:

All vintage Avion trailer models are a little less than 9' tall, with 6'6" height inside and 7' wide inside at the floor.

---

I'm working at building some floor plan concepts but I've yet to pick up the trailer I've purchased. To answer your question, model is 1971 Voyager V-25.