perceptions change

A general discussion forum
DJ18

perceptions change

Post by DJ18 »

We are lounging around a rainy campsite. weather should clear later, but main goal in going out was to "test tow" the truck, trailer and learn hitching up. We are snug and so comfortable. we ran out of propane, which was no surprise because we had no starting point to estimate from. The LP level is one of the things our control panel lies about, we came prepared. grill, 3qt instant pot and electric heater. planned on a site with hook ups.

I've had a long time love for either airstream or avion. Couldn't afford and wouldn't pay for an airstream if I could. my husband may have developed a minor appreciation for them from my ooh-ing and ahh-ing over every one that we see.

yesterday, as we pulled in and drove through the park loops to find a site, he said "those campers all look kind of different to me now" It's so true! I know some trailer are gorgeous inside, and quality made, but not the same kind of beauty and quality as the Avion, not AT ALL.
debbie
1985 Avion 25H
Razorback

Re: perceptions change

Post by Razorback »

So true!

I get a lot of satisfaction knowing we have an awesome trailer.... one that with a little care will be around long after those new, whiz-bang, “smart” trailers are in the scrap heap.
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
DJ18

Re: perceptions change

Post by DJ18 »

and it's so comfortable! such quality! I can hardly believe we have it!
debbie
1985 Avion 25H