hope to get an Avion

A little about yourself
DJ18

hope to get an Avion

Post by DJ18 »

I'm happy to have found a source of information for Avion trailers. I think they are beautiful trailers. We have admired some friend's Avion for years. They have decided to sell it, and we are so excited to be the next owners. We hope to buy it in a couple of weeks. It is a 1985 25H. Of course now I will see it through different eyes when I go see it as the future new owner. We don't live in the same town, or it would be in our driveway much sooner than in the next few weeks.

our friends are meticulous with maintenance and upkeep, and I hope it is as lovely as I remember.

It has the full size bed against the wall, which looks comfy and cozy, but I would rather have a walk around or the twin beds for ease of access. Having never looked under their bed, ;) I wouldn't know what that space is used for, as in water tanks or heater, etc.

I've seen lots of pictures of people taking the furnishings out of the front of the trailers, leaving a big empty space but can't remember ever seeing the rear of the trailers with everything taken out. we are kind of purists, and like to keep things as original as possible, but if it becomes too difficult to climb over the person on the outside, we may want to change the bedroom configuration, if it is possible

I'm sure when we get the trailer we will find more and more to love about it, but right now I'm just SO excited!
debbie
1985 Avion 25H
Razorback

Re: hope to get an Avion

Post by Razorback »

Hi, DJ18.... welcome! I am excited with you about the pending acquisition of your Avion! I remember the same anticipation when we were waiting to go pick up ours 7 years ago. I couldn’t hardly stand the wait!

You are getting what seems to be a fairly rare length.
I look forward to seeing it and following your story.
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
DJ18

Re: hope to get an Avion

Post by DJ18 »

Thank you! I was reading the online owners manual this morning. they seem to have thought of everything in these trailers!
debbie
1985 Avion 25H