Avion Full Timer

A little about yourself
cheryl.polk

Avion Full Timer

Post by cheryl.polk »

I bought my 1987 32S back in 2006 when I moved to NC. It was a definite learning curve. I've lived in it full time for the last six years and absolutely love it. I share it with my "grandson" Rosco, an Old English Bulldoggie. I always watched him while his dad deployed to Iraq 3 times and he decided he would stay with his grandma to keep her company. This is actually his DOG HOUSE, he just lets me live here. lol

I getting ready to move to Big Stone Gap, VA and am working to get some major repairs fixed before the move. My gray water tank has a crack in it and I need to know how to access it to see if it can be repaired or replaced and how difficult that is. My son may be able to come down to help, but, if I need to have it done by a repair service what that cost might be. Any advice is appreciated!
Razorback

Re: Avion Full Timer

Post by Razorback »

Welcome to the forum, Cheryl! I am sure that someone will be able to give you some good detail as to what is needed to fix your gray tank. It is done from underneath and the belly pan will need to be removed in that area.

Good luck to you and Rosco with your move!
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
KYAvion
Site Admin

Re: Avion Full Timer

Post by KYAvion »

Hi Cheryl. Like Razorback said, the bellypan (or at least a section of it) has to be removed to access the grey water tank. As far as your leak, how large is the crack and where on the tank is it?
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R