One last trip before the new year

Anything related to traveling with an Avion
Razorback

One last trip before the new year

Post by Razorback »

We are prep’ing the Avion for one last trip before we put it away for the winter. The weather looks like it is going to cooperate (clear roads are my main concern), so we will keep our reservation for this coming weekend at the Wilderness Campground in Branson, MO and go see the Christmas lights at Silver Dollar City. Hoping to see some friends there, and visit a Thai restaurant that has been bought out by another friend of ours that has restaurants in our home town of Bentonville, AR.

The Avion was winterized, so I have spent some time getting it ready to go and making sure everything works properly. Furnace and Wave 8 heater checked out, fridge is ready to be loaded, and the water system looks good. Waiting for the water heater to finish it’s cycle. Meanwhile, I will check the tire inflation.

Earlier, I added some snaps to our U.S. flag and to one of the street-side awning flaps so the flag could be shown there. I might also add snaps to the main awning so the flag can be displayed on that side, also.
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
Razorback

Re: One last trip before the new year

Post by Razorback »

Forgot to post an update.....

Had a great time..... was cold and rainy on Thursday and Friday, but Saturday and Sunday were nice. Saw the Christmas lights and a couple of shows at Silver Dollar City on Saturday.

Reluctantly, the 34W is now parked and winterized until we break it out for our first trip in 2019.... maybe late March or early April.
7B5C34E8-7944-48C0-8456-F36C34E4CA3F.jpeg
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???