A little about yourself
csatt

Post by csatt »

Hello everyone in the avion community. My name is Chuck and I reside in the Detroit, Michigan area. The reason why I registered and joined was to share my avion story and potentially provide an opportunity for someone regarding a vintage avion, I am in possession of a 1968 31 foot avion travel trailer in which I hope to move to a new owner. This trailer, I was told is the very first 31 feet avion trailer ever built. The serial number is 31000. I used this trailer up until the last few years. I believe but I am no expert that the trailer is in good shape considering the trailer was built in 1968. My dream would be to sell this trailer to someone out there. Please forward me a message if anyone has any questions or has interest. Hope all is well and safe! Cheers!
Razorback

Re: New Member

Post by Razorback »

Hi, Chuck..... welcome, and good luck selling your Avion.

Do you have pics??
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
csatt

Re: follow up from early may 2020

Post by csatt »

Hello the avion community. My name is Chuck and i am revisiting my early may 2020 commitment in joining the community. Its been a long time. Hope all is well with everyone. I want to reach out again in stating i am in possession of a 1968 31 foot long avion with the serial number 31000, the first 31 foot avion ever built, i was told, that i would love to move to a worthy person. Also, i was curious if anyone out there recalls the Monson Trailer Travelcade out of Dearborn Heights, michigan. Please refer to my early 2020 posts for more information. If anyone has any interest in communicating with me, please do. Since 2020, i have not heard a word about either topic. Hope to hear from someone. That would be great. Everyone be well, safe and healthy. Cheers!
csatt

Re: New Member

Post by csatt »

Razorback wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:44 pm Hi, Chuck..... welcome, and good luck selling your Avion.

Do you have pics??
Hello Razorback(Paul), Chuck here. its been awhile since I have been on the site and posted anything. The last time was May 5, 2020. I am responding now because I still have the 1968 31 foot Avion in my possession and I believe its time to move the trailer to a worthy person. I was wondering if you could provide advise for me. I have pictures. This trailer I was told is the first 31 foot Avion ever built, serial number is 31000. If you are potentially willing to give me some advise that would be wonderful. I live in Riverview, Michigan, so on eastern time if willing to speak by phone. My phone number is 734-552-6285 if you have an interest in speaking. If you decide to call, days and evenings are fine and depending on my schedule, if I do not answer, please leave a message and I can return your call at an opportune time. thank you very much. Hope to hear from you! Good night.