Travelcade club membership numbers

Shell/Exterior Maintenance, Windows, Gaskets, Awnings, Vent Lids/Covers, Rockguards
Rostam

Travelcade club membership numbers

Post by Rostam »

The numbers on our trailer were in a bad shape when we bought it 2 years ago. Hence, I decide to wipe them off. I faced 2 problems: 1) Even though I used a heat gun, it was difficult to fully remove the numbers and some residue remained (which I did not like), and 2) I felt the street side looks a bit bland without numbers.

I researched replacing the numbers and thanks to Dale found this site: https://doityourselflettering.com/

I took a photo of the numbers and provided them with their dimensions. They did not have the exact font but were able to custom create the numbers for an extra $15. I selected the Premium 3m vinyl and the total came to $66.16 (includes the $15 custom font surcharge and tax).

I installed the numbers this morning and am very happy! Here are a few photos:
1978 Avion 26-H
2021 Toyota Tundra SR5
Rostam

Re: Travelcade club membership numbers

Post by Rostam »

When we bought our trailer, I found some brand new Travelcade stickers in a drawer. Today, I installed them as well. Here are some photos:
1978 Avion 26-H
2021 Toyota Tundra SR5
Razorback

Post by Razorback »

Those look really nice.

I need to order some of those round ones for ours!

I removed the remnants of the ones that were on ours when we got it 4 years ago. Ours was Michigan Unit 16646.
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
NO CONTROL

Post by NO CONTROL »

I'm trying to find a pair of the old style to put on my 1964.