Kitchen renos

KYAvion
Site Admin

Kitchen renos

Post by KYAvion »

I'd be curious to see pics of people's Avion kitchen renovations. I love our Avion, but one thing I can't stand is the limited counter space. In our 30R there is literally no room to set a plate or prep ingredients next to the rangetop because the sink is so close. Drives me nuts sometimes!
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
DJ18

Re: Kitchen renos

Post by DJ18 »

We have had smaller kitchen workspaces. We have both original sink covers and one usually stays over the sink, so that's some counterspace. When I've needed more, I put both on the sink and put a small dishpan on the cover, under the faucet. And if I need still more, I have a wooden cutting board for over the stove top. What makes this shuffling of surfaces easy, is the skinny little cabinet to the left of the stove! They all slide in there easily and are easy to pull out as needed.
debbie
1985 Avion 25H
Salty

Post by Salty »

A picture is worth a thousand words
IMG_20200208_070548.jpg
1987 34V
2000 Ford F250
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Aleyanaa

Post by Aleyanaa »

You can try using a countertop extension, which can be easily removed and stored when not in use. Another option is to use a portable kitchen island, which provides additional storage and counter space. You can also install foldable or sliding shelves to create extra space while cooking. Finally, consider replacing your current sink with a smaller one to increase counter space. These solutions can help you make the most of your limited kitchen space in your Avion trailer.
Alinaa is a driven and creative entrepreneur who has built her own online shopping store from the ground up. Her store features a wide range of products, from the latest fashion trends to cutting-edge electronics and gadgets.