New Decal For The Rock Guard

DenisB

New Decal For The Rock Guard

Post by DenisB »

The rock guard on my 1975 28' LaGrand is in need of repair. The usual cracks etc., but the process of repainting will involve sanding the original faded Avion art work down. We were at a rally in Pine Mountain Ga. a few months back and my friend Lanny Webb of Custom Vintage Trailer Parts said he could make up a new decal of heavy vinyl. That what his business deals in, decals, artwork etc. So we measured up the original artwork and he did a one off design for me and it looks great ! He will make more if anyone wants one. I have a picture but the file is too big to attach so you can private message me and I will send you one.
Razorback

Re: New Decal For The Rock Guard

Post by Razorback »

I sent you a PM with my email address. If you will send me the picture, I can resize it to post here.
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
Sawmiller

Post by Sawmiller »

Good to hear you got Lanny to do the job. Met him awhile back. He does great work.
Rostam

Post by Rostam »

I'm interested as well! We have a 1978 Avion, which I believe is the year Avion stopped putting the artwork on the rock guard. I think our rock guard would look nice with the art work. Also, I am tired of people telling me "Your Airstream looks great!" :D I'll PM you my email address. Could you please email me back the artwork photo? Thanks!
1978 Avion 26-H
2021 Toyota Tundra SR5
KYAvion
Site Admin

Post by KYAvion »

Thanks, DenisB, for posting this here.
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
Razorback

Post by Razorback »

Here is a picture of the decal...... looks really good!
Attachments
resizedDecal.jpg
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???