Becky B. '88 32S

A little about yourself
Becky B.

Becky B. '88 32S

Post by Becky B. »

My name is Becky and I have a serious case of aluminitus! I have had and rehabbed 5 aluminum trailers. All were going to be my last, but I keep finding a floor plan I like better! My little '64 Airstream Bambi II was a 2 1/2 year labor of love who will remain with me forever. But I have stepped over to the Avion side for my large trailer (cause I need room for all the grandkiddies sometimes!) I restored a '84 30P and liked it a lot. But then I saw a 32S.....love.... So I now am mid-project of restoring/remodeling my 1988 32S. I hope this forum will help those who are newbies as well as seasoned restorers/hobbiests find a lot of information with ease! I'm so glad you have invited me to this forum and hope to add some of my projects to your files. Thanks for starting this site!!!!
FrancescaS

Re: Becky B. '88 32S

Post by FrancescaS »

Becky I am so glad you are here. You have already been such a help to me long before I bought my first trailer. I used your valuable advice to see a trailer in person and to look inside every opening and storage compartment. Wise advice that helped me learn with each prospective trailer I looked at. I know others new or seasoned will benefit from your experience too.
FrancescaS
1969 Avion Argonaut
No Tow Vehicle Yet
Tampa, FL
KYAvion
Site Admin

Post by KYAvion »

Really glad to have you here, Becky, and look forward to seeing more of your posts. The 32S looks like a great layout and we were headed that direction as well, but then decided on a 30R. I'm amazed at how much more spacious it feels compared to our prior 79 Airstream. I realize the ceilings have less of a curve, but I think perhaps the overall height of the Avion may be taller as well.
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
Avionstream

Post by Avionstream »

Thanks for all your input. Greatly appreciated.
Mark R. Obtinario

Post by Mark R. Obtinario »

We were going to look at a 32S with a rear queen before we purchased our 34V.

The seller couldn't come up with the title and had quite a song and dance about how she was selling the trailer.

We declined to get involved in that soap opera.

I think the 32S is one of the best floor plans Avion ever made.