New Member from NYS

A little about yourself
cerrone_d

New Member from NYS

Post by cerrone_d »

Hi Everyone, My husband and I are owners of a 1973 20' Travelux which was patterned after the Avions and made in Canada. We started looking for a Avion about 7 yrs ago, knowing how well they were built. The Travelux came up for sale and wasn't across the country so we " settled" for that. The trailer looked great but it had a lot of dry rot in the cabinets and the floors were all rotted out. Everything had to go so we felt free to make it over anyway we wanted. We kept the layout the same except for removing the couch and putting in a a small dinette instead. We can see the light at the end of the tunnel now after 5 yrs and once we have the kitchen cabinets done we should be finished. We never let the work need to get in the way of us enjoying the trailer and even used it as a silver tent after we put the subfloor in. I tried to load pictures but they apparently are too large Deb
KYAvion
Site Admin

Re: New Member from NYS

Post by KYAvion »

Hi Deb. Glad you joined and look forward to seeing pics of your trailer. Check out this link for tips on posting images.

http://www.aviontrailers.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=168
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
Razorback

Re: New Member from NYS

Post by Razorback »

Welcome, Deb. Looking forward to seeing pictures!
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???