Razorback

A little about yourself
Razorback

Razorback

Post by Razorback »

My wife and I are the proud owners of a 1987 34W that we are enjoying for our third summer.

I am looking forward to seeing this new forum grow, improve, and flourish. I am thankful to have been asked to be a moderator. If you are visiting this site and are an Avion owner (or WANT to be an Avion owner!!), please sign up and join us!!!

Definitely a learning curve, but we'll eventually figure out the in's and out's of this forum.

I grew up in a trailering family. Over the years, Mom and Dad owned a half dozen trailers, including an Airstream (mid to late 70's, 27-footer) and then an Avion (1980/1981 34V). I am glad to have had experience with these particular silver trailers because that is where I learned that Avion was a superior trailer. I am sorry that they are no longer made, because that "other" silver trailer could really use some competition!

Our 34W is our very first travel trailer, and we are really enjoying it! I am a pretty good handyman, so I will tackle just about any project that is needed on our Avion.
resizedIMG_0847.JPG
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???