Hello from Utah

A little about yourself
azstripper

Hello from Utah

Post by azstripper »

HI all: Sadly to say but I have joined the forum only to sell my 85 34W. I bought this unit seven years ago (2010) to set up under a pole barn on a semi permanent basis. To help one of the kids get through school I transported it once 250 miles and back after one season and the unit has been sitting next to my shop where I have kept it as a separate bedroom for occasional guests. When I got it I had the owner oversee putting new tires on it which I bought and improved several things after I got it home in Kanab, Ut.
So much for stories; but priorities change and the Avion needs a new home for someone who will carry on a silver lady legacy and appreciate keeping what was a great part of the Fleetwood line of tin cans.
I will post as soon as I figure out the procedure and attachment of photos.
Thanks all.
Razorback

Re: Hello from Utah

Post by Razorback »

Hi, azstripper. Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear that you need to sell your Avion, but I hope you can sell it to an appreciative new owner!

If your picture file size is too large (over 250KB??), you probably need to resize it downward, then upload.
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
KYAvion
Site Admin

Post by KYAvion »

Check out the FAQ page for tips on attaching images.
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
jcloophole

Post by jcloophole »

Hello, from Indiana. We are purchasing a 1978 31 ft Avion this week. We are excited to begin minor restoration and then begin enjoying her.
Razorback

Post by Razorback »

jcloophole wrote:Hello, from Indiana. We are purchasing a 1978 31 ft Avion this week. We are excited to begin minor restoration and then begin enjoying her.
Hello, jcloophole. Glad to have you here.
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???