About time I say HI!

A little about yourself
cweaton13

About time I say HI!

Post by cweaton13 »

Hi all -

I became the proud owner of a 1986 34W Silver Edition back in March and figured it was time to introduce us to the forum. ;-)

I remember happening upon Avion as I was looking for an Airstream. I could not be happier that in my research I learn more about the Avion brand and superior workmanship. Which lead me to the conclusion this was the right trailer for me. And, a better option for me above the over-valued Airstreams.

After almost a year of searching, missing out on several that were a little too far away to be comfortable with purchasing sight unseen, I happened upon my 1986 34W Silver Edition 1 day after she was posted for sale. The very next day I drove to San Antonio to look at her and she came home 1 week later. I did not hesitate pulling the trigger for 1 second!!!

Here is a video I found up on the Vintage trailer channel on YouTube. I am SOOOOO glad he captured this archive before the listing was removed.

As you can see she needs some work. I'll likely have some crazy questions and am thankful for the more mechanically inclined among us. I am even more excited as I see posts containing through details on how you all fixed issues that I am sure many of us find as we are working to get our units back into great shape.

You all are the BEST! :-D
1986 34W Silver Edition
1993 Dodge D250 5.9L 1st Gen Cummings Diesel
Austin & Rockport, TX
Razorback

Re: About time I say HI!

Post by Razorback »

Very nice!

Short on time at the moment, but welcome to the forum and thank you for being here.

nra1ifer
1987 Avion 34W
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
KYAvion
Site Admin

Re: About time I say HI!

Post by KYAvion »

Hey there and welcome to the site. Glad you posted and shared that video. Congrats on your trailer and look forward to hearing about your progress.
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R