78 28M in Texas

A little about yourself
DBarrett

78 28M in Texas

Post by DBarrett »

Good morning from Lampasas Texas. We are Doug and Denise and we have owned our 28M for 15 months. We spent a year renovating the interior and servicing the systems to allow us to travel and live in it full time. We sold our house in Hilton Head and hit the road in June of this year. We travelled through the Northeast up into New England back through the Midwest and our second stop at the SAF Rally in Elkhart, and on to Texas. We enjoyed our Summer adventure and did 1200 miles last Summer bringing her back from Zeeland, Michigan where we purchased her from the previous owners who have become our good friends. We started a page on Facebook called In Our Rear View Mirror about our life change and travels if you are interested.
Razorback

Re: 78 28M in Texas

Post by Razorback »

Hi, Doug and Denise. Glad to have you here. Feel free to share your renovation and travel experiences.

Your ability to live and travel full time in your Avion is a very appealing thought to me! I love going places, doing things, and meeting people!
Razorback (Paul)
1987 Avion 34W
1995 Ford F-250 7.3L PowerStroke
I'm a "whosoever"... are you???
KYAvion
Site Admin

Post by KYAvion »

Welcome! It'd be great to see pics of your renovated interior when you have a chance. Feel free to post some in the pics forum.
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R
KYAvion
Site Admin

Post by KYAvion »

Great FB page BTW!
KYAvion
1984 Avion 30R